Re: I LIKE CLEOPATRA...SHE COULDVE KICKED HAT"S ASS ANY OL" DAY!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hatshepsut Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nameless, needless to say If you can't figure out who this is then I suggest for you to get your head checked. (65.58.192.226) on April 24, 2003 at 01:31:29:

In Reply to: Re: I LIKE CLEOPATRA...SHE COULDVE KICKED HAT"S ASS ANY OL" DAY! posted by HATSHEPSUT on March 08, 2002 at 01:27:50:

:I deeply resent that, Hatshepsut, I mean after all we are sister queens and it's not like I haven't picked up a sword before. Likewise, just because I favor the opposite sex, doesn't mean that I am a slut. I only did what I did, to secure the throne and possibly some bonuses. Anyway, I had more men awed in my wake than I guarantee you ever did.
I was many a thing, ranging from Warrior Queen to concubine. I was once a Queen of the great nation of Amazons; all feared me and everything I stood for, my skills were so well off. In intelligence, I obviously tower over you, and you have all the right to be jealous. In beauty, I was never ugly, I of course thank all whom defend me; I am sure that you, Hatshepsut are also beautiful, but my reputation be it bad or otherwise, is far greater than yours. Just so you know, you may have ruled before I, although that doesn't give you any more power. After all, I am the one who lives for it.

Follow Ups:

Post A Followup!

Name:
E-Mail:
Subject:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Hatshepsut Message Board ] [ FAQ ]